Ephesoft announced the release of Enterprise 4.0, their all-around capture and document management solution. And we are supporting it as well!
Ephesoft – one of our partners for ECM solutions and industry leader – recently released Ephesoft Enterprise 4.0, the latest version of their document classification, capture and data extraction (from paper, fax and electronic documents) software aimed for corporate and governmental organizations. Ephesoft is powered by Smart Capture®, Ephesoft’s advanced document capture platform, and leverages its powerful algorithms to extract critical information from physical and electronic documents.
Ephesoft Enterprise is most often used for:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Case Report Forms
- Claims Processing
- Expense Reports
- Loan Originations
- Tax Forms
- Mail Room Correspondence
- Medical Records
- Mortgage Applications/Packages
- New Account Openings
- Patient Encounter Documents
- Permits & Public Records
- Sales Order Entry and more
Don Field, CEO of Ephesoft, explains: “The response from our customers and partners to the new features and user interface with Enterprise 4.0 at our recent Innovate conference was exceptional. Our product development focus has always been on the practical application of technology: how can we make the user experience better while improving customer productivity. Ephesoft Enterprise 4.0 is a tangible result of that mission.”
“It’s a night & day difference,” explains Pat Myers, Executive Vice President at Zia Consulting, Ephesoft’s 2014 partner of the year. “The performance and functionality changes make it even easier for us to create real world solutions. We’re really excited to roll it out.”
So what’s new in Enterprise 4.0?
Ephesoft Enterprise 4.0 offers an innovative technology with a thin client architecture designed for Windows and Linux, while leveraging significant cost savings thanks to its advanced classification, capture and reports functionalities. It is to note that Ephesoft is the only document capture and extraction system to use RESTful APIs, which enables easy integration with your ERP, CRM, document management and other back office and personal productivity programs.
- An advanced workflow engine using an Activiti™ Java workflow engine, that promises to process document batches 30 to 70% faster compared to Enterprise 3.1
- A revamped UI that streamlines operational screens and messaging, and comes with a drag and drop option for moving your documents into different processes
- An improved document throughput and data recognition accuracy based on positioning and contextual content. Enterprise 4.0 brings onboard a free form Data extraction to locate data without landmarks or zonal OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Various metrics such as keywords, locations, and field structure can be leveraged to improve performance and accuracy
- A powerful advanced reporting module that provides users with insightful status reports on classification, identification and throughput metrics, as well as field corrections, analysis grid and custom reports (includes integration with other reporting and ECM systems).
- A fuzzy Data base extraction and exception logic using fuzzy logic
- A batch class configuration, useful to classify multi-page documents and document batches